It is the fourth primary chakra and serves as our center of love for oneself and others, compassion, empathy and forgiveness.
The anahata chakra is associated with unconditional love, compassion, and joy. Associated to the cardiac system and the lungs. These organs are interdependent and rely on air and breathing to function properly. The gland associated with the heart chakra is the thymus, which is in charge of regulating the immune system.
On a physical level, the heart chakra responds to the heart, lungs, immune system, and muscles of the upper body. On a spiritual level, opening the heart chakra fills you with love, forgiveness, and compassion.
Does your heart chakra need balancing?
A lowered immune system (colds, flus, infections), heart and lung issues (heart palpitations common), poor circulation, high/low blood pressure, and respiratory and breathing difficulties are all symptoms of anahata chakra imbalance.
Other symptoms include:
- Being overly defensive
- Feeling closed down
- Jealousy; fear of intimacy
- Codependency, relying on other’s approval and attention, trying to please at all cost
- Always putting oneself in the role of the savior or the rescuer; or on the contrary, falling into victimization
- Excessive isolation, being recluse, antisocial
- Holding grudges, not being to forgive
- Respiratory ailments, such as lung infection, bronchitis
- Circulatory and heart-related issues
This bath slat contains: Tulsi, Nettle, Hawthorn, Hibiscus, Rose, Ginger, Lavender, and Rose.