Moor Herbs formula that provides nourishment for the brain.
The 2 main ingredients in this blend are Gotu Kola and Ginkgo Biloba
Gotu Kola Leaf, its Chinese name means “fountain of youth,” is anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, insecticidal, and antifungal. In human studies, gotu kola increased calmness, contentedness, and alertness and reduced symptoms of anxiety and depression. It has been used to treat brain-related disorders including mental fatigue, anxiety, depression, memory loss, and insomnia.
1. Stimulates growth of new brain cells
2. Increases blood flow
3. Protects the brain from damage
4. Alleviates stress, anxiety, and depression
5. Helps you sleep
6. Improves memory and mood in Alzheimer’s patients
Ginkgo Biloba has been repeatedly evaluated for its ability to reduce anxiety, stress and other symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s disease and cognitive decline associated with aging.
1. Contains Powerful Antioxidants.
2. Can Help Fight Inflammation.
3. Improves Circulation and Heart Health.
4. Reduces Symptoms of Psychiatric Disorders and Dementia.
5. Improves Brain Function and Well-Being.
6. Can Reduce Anxiety.
7. Can Treat Depression.
8. Can Support Vision and Eye Health.
Both of these combined with nutrition dense and circulation improving herbs makes this a powerful blend for improving brain health.
This blend should not be mixed with antidepressant, anti-anxiety, or seizure medications.