What Is Soursop (Guanabana)?
Soursop (also known as Graviola, Custard Apple, Sugar Apple, Sweetsop, and Guanabana) is the fruit of the Annona squamosa tree, native to the tropical areas of the Americas. It is a green, prickly fruit that smells similar to pineapple, tastes like a combination of strawberries & apple, and has a texture similar to a banana.
Soursop (Guanabana) Benefits
Soursop (Guanabana) is rich in vitamins & minerals and is loaded with antioxidants. Soursop may have natural anti-inflammatory properties that could help support the joints. It supports sexual health, cardiovascular health, and fortifies the stomach.† Soursop may help with maintaining healthy glucose levels in already healthy individuals when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet & exercise and contributes to healthy mood and an overall sense of well-being.†
- Rich in vitamins & minerals
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports the joints†
- Contributes to cardiovascular health†
- Promotes sexual health†
- Aids the cardiovascular system†
- Fortifies the stomach†
- May help maintain healthy glucose levels in already healthy individuals when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet & exercise†
- Supports healthy mood†
- Contributes to an overall feeling of well-being†