A little about me and my journey… before my 3 youngest children!
I have a passion for food preparation, nutrition, and learning new things. This has lead me to learn and study independently the research done by various doctors and nutritionists. After lots of reading (and practicing on both myself and my family!) I’ve found out what works and what’s pseudo-science. I also reversed my pre-diabetes and cured my recurring migraine headaches. As an added bonus, I lost 40 lbs and (physically) feel like a teenager again!
I’ve learned the following:
- Not all bodies are created equally, and therefore not all diets are one size fits all. Adjustments need to be made based on Blood Type, lifestyle, and medical history.
- The body has the amazing ability to heal itself of just about everything… as long as you take care of it properly.
- Switching to a diet that supports your body’s natural rhythms is hard work!
- If it comes in a box and has a long shelf life, it probably isn’t good for you.
- Nature has created a host of food options perfectly designed to keep us healthy, strong, and dis-ease free. And most are best eaten raw.
- Drink lots of (clean) water!
- For more details, sign up for a health consultation.
I LOVE eating, and I get bored very easily, so I don’t think I could eat the same thing everyday. But if I needed to simplify and conditions required me to live 100% percent off the land, this is what it would be. Keep in mind, this diet is ideal for ME as a petite blood type B person.
Because of seasonal weather changes, I’ll need 2 meal plans:
- Oatmeal w/ Dried Fruit
- Nutter Butter and Fruit Preserve Sandwich w/ Roasted Root Vegetables
- Arroz con Habichuelas (wild rice, kidney or garbanzo beans, and veggies, cooked Taino style)
- Snacks: Dried fruit and nuts
- Fruit Salad with a herbalicious lime and agave vinaigrette
- Loaded Mixed Green Salad and Avocado Sandwich
- Zucchini Pasta Salad (spiralized zucchini, lots of veggies, and a walnut based sauce)
- Whole fruits and veggies